Objectives of this Prochesta Mobile Veterinary Clinic:
- To ensure improved livestock health management system of domesticated animals in this area and around.
- To strengthen existing dairy value chain among various communities and human capabilities.
- Improve linkages for income and employment generation of livestock entrepreneurs with GO and NGO bodies.
- To create scalable community development by re-investing profit share to empower and educate rural youths against pesticide uses, address unemployment issues and to provide nutritional support to adolescent girls,women, children and adults in terms of nutritional development.
- To create scalable environmental impact by re-investing profit into green energy generation, bio-fertilizer production, green plantation to mitigate small percentage of climate change.